ORBAA is proud to award a $5,000 scholarship to a student working towards a career in Business Aviation! Please review the requirements below and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Application submissions are due by March 31, 2023.
ORBAA Scholarship Application Requirements
· US Citizenship
· Current Resume (two pages maximum)
· Must be currently enrolled in an Ohio-based collegiate aviation program
· Copy of college transcript showing coursework consistent with an aviation career goal (unofficial transcript acceptable)
· If on pilot track, submit proof of Private Pilot Certificate
· Recommendation letter from faculty member of aviation program at applicant’s school
· One-page typed essay explaining why aviation is an important career path for you; to include details of initiatives you have taken to prepare yourself for a career in business aviation
Finalists will be selected for personal interviews with a panel of Business Aviation professionals in the spring at a corporate flight department located in Columbus.
Finalists will also be given a VIP tour of local business aviation operations on the day of their interview in Columbus.