Join us on August 4th in Columbus, Ohio for our annual Schedulers and Dispatchers seminar featuring guest presentations from:
This half day event will begin with a lunch and networking session followed by presentations from Bob Hobbi and Michelle Ventker.
Together, Bob and Michelle will deliver two very engaging and informative presentations on a managing communication and personalities in the workplace followed by an in-depth examination and review of modern day customer expectations in the aerospace Industry.
12:00 - 13:00 - Lunch and Networking
13:00 - 14:30 - Examination of modern day customer expectations
14:30 - 15:00 - Break
15:00 - 16:30 - Managing Communications and Personalities in the workplace
19:05 - Columbus Clipper Baseball Game
Don't miss this opportunity.
The first 50 registered attendees are also invited to join us for an eventing reception at Huntington Park for a Columbus Clipper game.
ORBAA Member price - $50.00
ORBAA Non-member price - $75.00
Guest Speaker information
- Founder, President and CEO of Service Elements
- 30+ years in aerospace, aviation, adult learning and people development
- Leadership roles with Flight Safety International, HoneywellInterantional's Aerospace Academy and MedAire
- Scottsdale Airport Commissioner
- Past Vice President of AZBAA
- Board member of BAMC
- Published Author of "Building a Customer Service Culture"
- Coach and Facilitator
- Active in coaching and mentoring returning War Veterans
- 30 years experience of service and aviation background including:
- Aviation Degree - The Ohio State University
- The Ohio State Flight School
- Front Desk FBO customer service experience
- 19+ years with NetJets working with flight crew, owners, and leadership team
- 6 years experience with Service Elements
Many Thanks to our Generous Sponsors!